The Traffic Coordinator is responsible for the internal scheduling and tracking of projects throughout the agency. This position works with project management to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget by setting realistic timelines and guides the team toward those goals. Accuracy and attention to detail is extremely important. Perform under deadline pressure is expected; ability to multi-task a must.
The Traffic Coordinator will be responsible for establishing and managing project timelines, and managing the milestones for all studio design jobs. This role is important in establishing and meeting client expectations by delivering projects on time.
This role will develop schedules that balance clients’ needs and timing with studio’s bandwidth and availability. You will then track projects according to their schedules to insure deliverables are on track to meet key milestone dates. This role will have some direct client contact, so you need to understand the components of the creative development and production process; work well with a wide range of projects and people; and be comfortable providing excellent client service while balancing the overall priorities within the agency.
- Manage the timeline of assigned projects from request through delivery, ensuring that client and in-house creative production needs are met on time and within budget
- Effectively manage individual projects and communicate timing and staffing needs to the Creative Director
- Budget and monitor costs against assigned projects
- Coordinate with the Engineering team’s project manager
- Provides status report for on-going projects for weekly project meeting
- Collect and draft all copy and content for review
- Proof, review, and edit all copy and content for accuracy, spelling, and grammar – this position is directly responsible for accurate content
- Manage design reviews and approvals
- Ensure timely approvals on all final artwork among all stakeholders
- Facilitate revisions to creative as necessary
- Works with creative to send work through to print production and double checking / trafficking final proofs
- Manage creative production process with vendors
- Maintain open communication with supervisor at all times regarding work issues
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or Associates with 1-2 years related experience
- Knowledge of personal computers and data entry required and must be comfortable with multiple operating systems and new software applications
- Knowledge of digital media industry including online, TV everywhere, mobile, tablets and other emerging technologies.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. In addition, please answer the following two questions:
- What accomplishments are you proud of?
- How would your previous co-workers describe you?
No phone calls please.